Originally posted by: L2WIZ3GTO2V6USWE
Mendak made me read something .... ab tak Ulti aa rahi hain 🤔
Mujhe bhi 😆
Double ulti as I read two 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: L2WIZ3GTO2V6USWE
Mendak made me read something .... ab tak Ulti aa rahi hain 🤔
Mujhe bhi 😆
Double ulti as I read two 🤔
GM everyone 🤗
Why people are saying that P and E met in dubai? Didn't he post "enjoying Spanish food last night" and Eri is already back home?
I read 4 .... like what the fcuk 🤢🤣
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
saala mai ladkiyo se dur kar rahi hu
tu ladkiyan laa uske liye
meri bht buri popat hone wali hai🤣
Hum nahi laa rahe hain , Ekta vusko single nahi rakhegi so tere liye hii pray kar rahe hain😆
Originally posted by: MCTBXJZC7G7HSHCI
Post your Ek ladki ko dekha wala siggie ..... it’s GORGEOUS!!!
😳


Originally posted by: vibhutil
GM everyone 🤗
Why people are saying that P and E met in dubai? Didn't he post "enjoying Spanish food last night" and Eri is already back home?
I’ll explain 😆
Parth’s friend Nitesh posted a story from Dubai ...
Originally posted by: I32O6CJ7LLS7CNWZ
I read 4 .... like what the fcuk 🤢🤣
Thanking stars Ench spared me😆
RS and IFM😂😂😂
IFM, I couldn’t even finish reading the one you told me about and you guys read so many 😆