why did u remind me that CV

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
why did u remind me that CV

PROMOTIONAL STATUES 🤣Originally posted by: 6CHY6CVMDYK3Q4ZX
You signature fits here 😆
Nooooo ur dpppp!!🤣🤣
Ench right now torturing us😭🤣

You people don’t even Know Ench has a history with RS - even RS doesn’t know that exactly? 🤣 Sounds like a similar case to our Kzk, no?🧐🤣
This is most of us while watching kzk now a days ...🤣
Really! 😍 You are my twin for a reason! ❤😘🤣Originally posted by: 4LT7EVN2YGLXY3ZZ
Chal, I’ll help you next time, okay - I’ll get you the link 🧐🤣 corruption 🤪🤣

I am victim of torture after watching 11 episodes of biryani and doin rituals of my dead pulao
how can i
Originally posted by: PI7DLJTOHFAHPTAY
You people don’t even Know Ench has a history with RS - even RS doesn’t know that exactly? 🤣 Sounds like a similar case to our Kzk, no?🧐🤣
🤔🤔
More explanation pleazzzz
Sorry Ench, bhool jao aur nazar lagao ladki ko
Originally posted by: ifmember
RS told Parth is celebrating with MTV and ench got upset and went to sleep
She missed the dhamakha😆
She used to stay away from those threads - yeh aati thi once in a while with “ pulao millega” and everyone in those threads used to ignore her mostly - except me, I had the upar wala Connection with her from the beginning 🤗🧐🤣