Bajaj ka plain, borderline evil yet warm avatar is a total contemporary raja type demeanor. Yeh kabse I'm drawing analogies.
Ab Amnu likhegi toh itll be super fun
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bajaj ka plain, borderline evil yet warm avatar is a total contemporary raja type demeanor. Yeh kabse I'm drawing analogies.
Ab Amnu likhegi toh itll be super fun
Indeed he is 🤣Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Maharaja of Kasauti land🤣
Originally posted by: shin-chan
Pleeeej do the needful
I will. Sanya has the link. I will continue around the same lines.
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I already have plot
Hoshiyaar ladies amd gentleman!
Make way for the royalty 🥳
*drum beats*
like i call him Baahubaali of Kasauti land 🤣Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Maharaja of Kasauti land🤣
plot hone se kya hota hai likhna padta haiOriginally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I already have plot
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Hayyyee me too! Yes I want a story on this.
PS : Please make BM a palace. The handsome old Maharaja with his young talented Maharani.
Zubeida types uffff❤️
I was thinking more along the lines of knight in not shining armor but RB style.
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Maharaja of Kasauti land🤣
🤣🤣🤣
please do the needful. Thank you 🤗Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I was thinking more along the lines of knight in not shining armor but RB style.
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
plot hone se kya hota hai likhna padta hai
Fast track Ankie🤣🤣
Sab hoga