I’m honestly confused about the precap
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’m honestly confused about the precap
Basically fake dristi is trying to gain sympathy and acting as if c is victim so tht rakhit and divi dont doubt her.
Was Rakshit helping Drishti or the doppelgänger in the bathroom?
Also we need a name for her.
I got the episode on Daily Motion. I have sent you the link.
Awww thank 😆
I actually liked the ep🤣
Originally posted by: fivestar2
Was Rakshit helping Drishti or the doppelgänger in the bathroom?
Also we need a name for her.
I think c was drisachini,🤪
I think it has a good mix of stuff
We for romi and Shiku scenes
Romi shiku and divya scene
P sachine killed today I loved it 🤣 I’ll give u a name choohiya I couldn’t stop laughing
Driskhit scene I loved fully after agggggggges I felt the magic 😍
Rest of family scene were okey
Drishti keep of messing stuff was a little frustrating but I guess that is the next track of it
I like that Rakshits finally took a stand when family was saying dri should be in pooja he said she will be and his said it and it’s done
Jaaaanuss !
Kese hai sab ?
I think c was drisachini,🤪
But pisachine hasn’t gone in her🤔 she’s kinda cloned her
All good in the hood how u doin 😆