Originally posted by: Wistfulness
This article suggests that he married Prerna for Sneha. But I feel there's more to it.
It will be just too predictable. I hope it won't be same.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
This article suggests that he married Prerna for Sneha. But I feel there's more to it.
It will be just too predictable. I hope it won't be same.
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Haan sadist i am but Yea ek Spoiler aya tha ok.
Ok i will be waiting for yours
I shouldn't be surprised but I am. Aisa spoiler kaun likhta hai!😳🤣
Omg no I can't handle this 🤔
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Hi what's your name? U can call me aloo
Its sonya call me sonu. Wow one of my IF friends has nickname aloo.😛
ruko hai mere pass 😆 Armaan wale Alloo degi.Originally posted by: forbidden
Ksg kiss gif 🤔
Aur Katra Katra wale chahiye toh batao woh bhi hai ☺️
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
thank you you too take puchi 😘😘
Itna pyaar meri health k liye acha nhi, diabetes ho jati hai 🤣
i am too sleepy so good night guys.
bed pe fire wala Spoiler kya tha be🤣🤣Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I shouldn't be surprised but I am. Aisa spoiler kaun likhta hai!😳🤣
Omg no I can't handle this 🤔
🤗Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Haww😲
Ammu🤗
Love ya but I did not even wish anyone Good Morning just picked up where I left at 4am in the morning.🤣
😆 was just kidding ❤️
ok puchi back i will give you 💨💨💨💨Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Itna pyaar meri health k liye acha nhi, diabetes ho jati hai 🤣