bye for good guys! I might come back to post some gifs, but don't count on it! Adios! xo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
bye for good guys! I might come back to post some gifs, but don't count on it! Adios! xo
yeah n reached homeOriginally posted by: SanyaEterna
Aai cab???
U too reached na
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I think I already wrote it for Chronicles...maybe extend to where he reads her a story, they are both cuddling in her princess bed and then she runs away.
Awww..That will be the perfect scene..😎
i have always the one with the droolworthy siggys Especially at QH forum ... i hope to maintain that here tooOriginally posted by: fitoori_kudi
PS. Ankie I completely forgot to appreciate your siggy its totally droolworthy ☺️
link PM Karo😁Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I wrote an SS for IB, I remember Mystic from there.
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Don't even start about them or my rants won't ever end😭😭💔💔
Chalo then let's talk how gullu ruined rudra-soumya 😈
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I wrote an SS for IB, I remember Mystic from there.
I'm still writing an SS for IB but I shifted it to Wattpad last year😂
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Chalo then let's talk how gullu ruined rudra-soumya 😈
PM
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Oh we have a fictions on their first meeting?
No, just part of my SS's first chapter.
Haan