Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Hurray a aj raat ko hi update krungi
Btw tumara old dp visible hai vo varmala scene wala
Arey yaar😪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Hurray a aj raat ko hi update krungi
Btw tumara old dp visible hai vo varmala scene wala
Arey yaar😪
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
those people from that confusing show 😆
Uff!
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
this lady is in all forums. Only after so many many many years of trying I got her here to speak with us. Or else she never posted more than 2lines In people's OS 😡
Ankie..🤣🤣Rishabh Bajaj and You got me here...😎
By the guys a question for all of you, how exactly do you want Bajaj and Sneha's first scene to be like..😎
Amnu 🤗 aaj mein jaldi aa gyi
Yep I just read her update I m so hooked to her writing ❤️
Haan toh boss bhi shoot Hoagaya 🤣Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Karan ne shave kar liya
you will updateOriginally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Hurray a aj raat ko hi update krungi
Btw tumara old dp visible hai vo varmala scene wala
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Arey yaar😪
Kya? Dp mein kon hai?
😆 she is a sweetheart she always was. I always wanted to talk to her but she never did 😆 now she does I love you Surya Ravi ji 🤗 you will always remain Surya Ravi Ji for me 😆Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I remember! Now she posts paragraph bharke replies on SSs👩💻😂❤️
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Haan toh boss bhi shoot Hoagaya 🤣
Pta hak mujko