works for me 🖐️😏Originally posted by: FLBTRD5SYT22NONE
Ulta hoga I feel.
B will be giving her head massage after he sees her dull face
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
works for me 🖐️😏Originally posted by: FLBTRD5SYT22NONE
Ulta hoga I feel.
B will be giving her head massage after he sees her dull face
finally ... Main ghar chaliOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Oh! I hope it arrives soon.
new character and bajju rakhi scenes aayengi. Rakhi aarahi hai upar se 😆Originally posted by: opsora2090
matlab ? kiski rakhi ?
😭😭😭 acha koi na. You do something make a gif or two and stack it side by side Sindoor scene 😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Resizing would ruin it. Woh bhi 200 pixel height!
cute siggy I wanna dug my fingers in his cheeks.Originally posted by: Bepnaah.pyar
When sneha is coming? Anyone know episode? I don't like swizz anymore. Bajaj toh Dekhne ko milta nahi
After Swiss.
Ankie alien ka Ashirwaad 🤩 always works. 😃
Why? Oh u mean she wont allowOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
No way! 😆
Toh yeh Bua ko laya hi kyun only to taunt her huh 😐
Prerna ke gharse sabseye jeyada bajju ka kadar pehle suman karegi 🤣
Originally posted by: QVO4D5YXQBFAOEVI
Ulta hoga I feel.
B will be giving her head massage after he sees her dull face
I think pehle Prerna will do thoda seva of Bua and overwork herself and Bajaj will be observing all this aur phir aayega returning the favour moment jab Rishabh might give her head massage or maybe bring in a remedy for her swollen ankles..
Traffic 😏Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Yay! Have a safe ride back home. 🤗
🤗