🤣 kuch bhi nahi kuch hona chahiye tha kya 🤣Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Kya Matlab hua iss ka?😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣 kuch bhi nahi kuch hona chahiye tha kya 🤣Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Kya Matlab hua iss ka?😂
i want milk tea😳Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I'm also having chai😁
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
🤣 kuch bhi nahi kuch hona chahiye tha kya 🤣
Ab bola hai toh kuch toh matlab hoga na😂😂
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
i want milk tea😳
I only drink milk tea❤️
it's one of the spoilers someone told me.
I loved this bg music.. ❤️
Barish mein jawan ho gaya😁❤️
ilike all tea I like all coffee . I love cha-fee mostOriginally posted by: SanyaEterna
I only drink milk tea❤️
then Kaddoo was my BFF now he is bewafa friend forever and is very annoying like your Sonu 🤣Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Ab bola hai toh kuch toh matlab hoga na😂😂
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
then Kaddoo was my BFF now he is bewafa friend forever and is very annoying like your Sonu 🤣
Kaddoo Kya? Sabji ki baat Kar rahi ho?😂😲😂😲😲😂