please ✋ she needs some time off to get over her broken heart! Don't you know? 🤔🤣Originally posted by: abcdexyz
Btw where is she 🤔 no updates
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
please ✋ she needs some time off to get over her broken heart! Don't you know? 🤔🤣Originally posted by: abcdexyz
Btw where is she 🤔 no updates
Mujhe toh lagta hai Ench ki
Eri ne abhi vacation intensionally parth ke aane ke time plan ki hai...
Dono nb mei bhi nahi dikhe gold awards mei bhi dekhna sath nahi aaenge... Kuch toh chakkar hai beheno..
Get ready for thandi hawaayein
Pulav is gonna be a Purani baat now
When is gold award?
udr aa jldiOriginally posted by: Bookworm_
Link do! 😭😭😭😭😭🤣
I hope they perform. But We are not that lucky. Sply me, which ever pair I liked, hardly got to see them performing together.
1. Geet, only one performance of gc n dd
2. Madhubala, Vivian is too bad at dancing but still got one performance
3. Krp/kyy- no performance at all
4. Kzk- only one till now.
So keeping hopes very low.😑
Same lol I never got to see my favs performing together one pair got to perform once, AnuPre once but they will definitely perform in SPA again. For gold have to request that Vikas kalantri who is sponsor for show for Parica's performance😆
I m so glad that Erica is not giving any updates about her trip....otherwise media ppl will come up with some other theory....
In late august, I guess. Votings are going on right now so...When is gold award?
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Same lol I never got to see my favs performing together one pair got to perform once, AnuPre once but they will definitely perform in SPA again. For gold have to request that Vikas kalantri who is sponsor for Parica's performance😆
Hope he listen to you..
My pulao was better than ur biryani 👎🏼
In late august, I guess. Votings are going on right now so...
Then they hv plenty of time to practice
SAME! This girl is very smart! ❤Originally posted by: Jenny2016
I m so glad that Erica is not giving any updates about her trip....otherwise media ppl will come up with some other theory....