Bua, ex-wife, and now this female family friend who will stay with RB in the same house. 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Bua, ex-wife, and now this female family friend who will stay with RB in the same house. 😳
Sure why I shud alone suffer🤣Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
PM it to me, take out the frustration. I have a feeling that we are thinking along the same lines🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Mr Bajaj's female family friend is going to enter.
I think Bua is bringing her cos PRB are showing her a united front and she wants to break them.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Gorgeous beauty Sonyaa Ayodhya, who won the audience’s heart by portraying Daayan Ruby on Gul Khan’s popular show Nazar on Star Plus, has bagged a new project.
The doe-eyed actress will be seen entering the popular Star Plus show Kasautii Zindagii Kay produced by Balaji Telefilms.
As per a credible source, “Sonyaa will play the role of Mr. Bajaj’s (Karan Singh Grover) family friend who would be staying along with them in the same house.”
We buzzed Sonyaa but could not reach out to her.
We reached out to the channel spokesperson but did not get revert.
Watch this space at IWMBuzz.com for exclusive updates on the telly and digital world.
Bajaj Mansion ko bhi machi Mandi bana do🤢 "family friend" ka khud ka Ghar nahi hai kya?
Kalank.. Make gif on that na.. Please..😆
That's a possibility.Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I think Bua is bringing her cos PRB are showing her a united front and she wants to break them.
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
But she is so good at it though. 👏
I on the other hand suck at 18+.
Haha, try Karo par even I'll post a 18+ soon❤️
Originally posted by: 6CCPWFYTEE5FEUSL
Sure why I shud alone suffer🤣
Mil-baant ke suffer karte hain🤣pyaar bhadega🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
There was a BTS pic of Karan shooting in a Mumbai studio wearing the same outfit we saw him in today's episode. So we may get some indoor PreRish scenes. Surely there's more to this kidnapping track.
Even I saw the bts pic. Hopefully a scene after kidnapping between hubby wife.
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Haha, try Karo par even I'll post a 18+ soon❤️