Originally posted by: abhiya_12
@Angelina Please use Mr B or Bajaj whenever you are writing about episode. It's a request.
I thought i must not use his name n thats why giving him names which he deserves
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
@Angelina Please use Mr B or Bajaj whenever you are writing about episode. It's a request.
I thought i must not use his name n thats why giving him names which he deserves
Prerna was working as router 😂😂😂Originally posted by: abcdexyz
I tho was confused at first, couples have wifi talks Ye Kya naya hai 😂 🙈
Originally posted by: abcdexyz
I tho was confused at first, couples have wifi talks Ye Kya naya hai 😂 🙈
Woh Karan Arjun hain😎
Prerna was working as router 😂😂😂
🤣but manna padega signal was so strong in the middle of the river 😁
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Woh Karan Arjun hain😎
😆😆 Modern and Old age connection👍
One of the Best performance of Parth and the Best love realization shown in ITV 😳😍♥♥
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0SPuYbhkQc/?igshid=pbf8eodbiwlc
Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel
I thought i must not use his name n thats why giving him names which he deserves
No you can use his name if he have any scenes with AnuPre.
🤣 kahin pe nigahein kahin pe isharaOriginally posted by: abcdexyz
🤣but manna padega signal was so strong in the middle of the river 😁
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
No you can use his name if he have any scenes with AnuPre.
Thank u for clarification! Will write with respect as Mr Bajaj or B when there are scenes of him with anupre!