Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Undressed first page.
Do you mean unressed?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Undressed first page.
Do you mean unressed?🤣
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Do you mean unressed?🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
That was funny though🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
That was funny though🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for updating. First chapter is good,now we know what perspective prerish have for each other.i really laughed when bajaj mention prerna always understand wrong like yes ko no aur no ko yes😄.looking forward to know what chaos is wait I g for Mr.bajaj! Update soon plz.thanks.
This is so good ! I'm speechless!
Originally posted by: Moushumi
Thanks for updating. First chapter is good,now we know what perspective prerish have for each other.i really laughed when bajaj mention prerna always understand wrong like yes ko no aur no ko yes😄.looking forward to know what chaos is wait I g for Mr.bajaj! Update soon plz.thanks.
Thanks Moushumi.
P does listen the opposite way.🤣
Thank u so much for the reply.
This is so good ! I'm speechless!
Monali🤗
Such small reply for such long update.💔
Thanks though.
One man’s pain is other man’s play.
I can’t remember who said it🤣
Humbled really? You most likely gave yourself a pat on the back for getting me through this anguish🤣