Hello everybody. 😊
Actor Noor Hassan started shooting a new drama for GEO , and posted a pic. 😃

Hello everybody. 😊
Actor Noor Hassan started shooting a new drama for GEO , and posted a pic. 😃

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I saw this and I was going to open the thread but you beat me @awida! Lol 😛
Noor Hassan picks pretty good shows, so I have high hopes from this one.
why do i feel the heroine will be rubab?
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
I saw this and I was going to open the thread but you beat me @awida! Lol 😛
Noor Hassan picks pretty good shows, so I have high hopes from this one.
I am a big fan of Noor, that's why I am excited about his new dramas. but sometimes he choses bad scripts, like : Ishq Na Kario Koyi and Kasak Rahegi . .
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
why do i feel the heroine will be rubab?
Oh no. not Rubab. I want him to have a fresh pairing this time.. Yumna, Sana , Ayeza or anyone else.
cant be aiza...shes already doing 2 shows
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
cant be aiza...shes already doing 2 shows
So anyone else. In fact Rubab lost her charm after losing so much wieght. It can be Minal , Hira , Zara or Neelam.❤️ .. anyone. Masha Allah Pakistan has many beautifull and talented actresses.
Minal is not a Geo girl...Hira ke chances hain
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Minal is not a Geo girl...Hira ke chances hain
Hira is doing 2 dramas also. Minal did 2 Geo dramas last year. Also if they convinced Noor who isn't a Geo boy, they can do with any girl. 😉
which drama did minal do?