Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Kuch bhi bakwaas😆
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Kuch bhi bakwaas😆
🤣
Ab teri pitne ki baari hain.. thali ke bangan..😡😆Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
I felt ulta.. 🤣
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
I felt ulta.. 🤣
Haha aap ko toh everything as per convenience! 🙃😒
Waise my Anurag doesn’t uthao hath on Buzurg log! 🤗 remember his dialogue for Naveen Babu?😏😎
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
I felt ulta.. 🤣
LMAO 😂 she looked scared and I was like agar yeh b ke liye scared hai to beech mein aakar khadi hogi..like a loyal wife but she didn’t 😂😂 so May be she wanted anu to beat her husband
Look at the tram driver .. He is distracted by walking Andaa🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0P9sXkhyMr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Look at the tram driver .. He is distracted by walking Andaa🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0P9sXkhyMr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
😂😂
Look at the tram driver .. He is distracted by walking Andaa🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0P9sXkhyMr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I hope they will be done by this look tomorrow.
Look at the tram driver .. He is distracted by walking Andaa🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0P9sXkhyMr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
🤣
kaunsa edit karro bolo kardoongiOriginally posted by: moniloveanupre
pari sub edit kar😆
Ab teri pitne ki baari hain.. thali ke bangan..😡😆
Baigan ludakh gaya.. Kaise maregi..🤣