Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Please continue with next part 

don't leave your stories incomplete please !!!
suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

👍🏼awesome mind blowing fantastic fabulous incredible super se bhi uper brilliantly written beautifu❤️l plzzz update soon next part ........eagerly waiting yaar

Colored Text

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Really beautiful  story...yaar

Ishita think about the little romance inmorning

Ramam try to make ishita stress free

Cute family adi raman ishita..

Ishita want get nice time with raman

Eagerly waiting for next update 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Summary

A story of ishra were,they got married because of an accident.a fire accident took place in which Ishita got badly burnt saving raman's only child,adi and seeing her burnt face her fiance subbu dumped her.at that time Raman came up and married Ishita as she was all alone.slowly time is passing and Ishita has fallen for the much caring husband of his while his main concern in her health.she is feeling depressed as Raman is maintaining distance with her while she wanted to close every distance between them.so seeing her desire he is ready to give whatever she wants,just to make her feel good.in last update ,he also consult about the same to her doctor who advised him to go ahead with it as it will give moral support and satisfaction to Ishita.

SHOT 10

Raman hung the call minutes ago while the doctor's words were still echoing in his ears,ur wife needs u to make herself believe that she is still beautiful and u r not away from him because of her scars and her mental well being is very much important to keep her encouraged for her surgery.

Raman -doctor is also telling the same thing and I have also felt the same,she loves my touches and want me to be near him.and why she will not desire all this,it's her first marriage,I am her husband,mujhse expect nahi karegi toh kisse karegi.and it's not like that I don't like her touch.i don't like her touch,mujhe achcha lagta hai jab woh kareeb hoti hai,it's just I am more concerned about her health,her wounds,usse dard nahi dena chahta main.but if she want me to be near her,I will do that also for her.he thought determined to give Ishita,every right as his wife.

He got up and went to the hall only to see Ishita happily feeding adi while he was busy in talking anything and everything .

Ishita-babu chup,kitna bologe,I told u many times not to talk while eating.

Adi-but mujhse aapse bahut saari baat karni hai ,mumma.u know u r my best wali mumma.i love u alot.

Ishita kissed his temple softly and said-mumma too loves u alot bachcha. 

Raman smiled seeing adi getting all the love from Ishita and thought-agar Ishita mujhe aur adi ko pure dil se accept kar sakti hai ,toh itna toh main uske liye kar hi sakta hoon.waise bhi she is desiring something which is rightfully hers only,only she has every right on me.then why I am hesitating in giving her ,her right.no I will not hesitate anymore,just give her everything she want,even if for that I have to go out of the way .he thought and walked to ishdi and said-hmm Kya khaya jaa raha hai akele akele,papa ke bina.

Ishita -nothing much,adi was hungry so I made noodles for him.actually he is very tired,toh so jaayega that's why I thought to feed him.aap khayenge.

Raman -nahi,u two carry on.mujhe thoda kaam hai ,abhi aata hoon thodi der mein.

Ishita nodded and Raman went out thinking to make the night special for them.

After an hour ,he returned only to see Ishita laying on the bed patting adi while he was in deep slumber.he stood there for sometime while she softly pecked his forehead and start caressing his head.

Ishita-i love u so much adi,because of u ,I got ur papa and because of him I got my happiness back.jab lagaa Zindagi mein kuch nahi bacha,he came like an angel and saved me from drowning in my own sorrows and it's all because of u.agar tum nahi hote toh shayad Raman mujhe kabhi nahi milte.toh I love u so much bachcha,but love ur papa a little more.he is just too good.she said smiling and pecked his forehead many times,while Raman smiled seeing her smiling and said-she loves us so much,I can atleast  do this much for her.he thought and went inside.

Ishita saw him and said-aa gaye aap,kitni der kar di.i was waiting for u.kya khayenge boliye,I will make it,she was saying when he came close to her and said-why u will make,main kuch keh nahi raha iska matlab yeh nahi ki tum cook karti rahogi,u r not suppose to be in kitchen for long,u r not allowed.r u getting my point.he said cupping her face making her smile.

She come closer and said hugging him-but I really want to make something for u,main abhi tak aapke liye kuch special nahi banaya,kuch special nahi kiya.i want to do something very special for u .to tell u how special u r for me.

Raman caressed her hair and said-u don't have to do anything for telling me that I am special for u coz I know it.come I have something special for u.he said and picked her in his arms,she just wrang her arms around him.

He took her out under the sky where a table was set for them.she look at him with questioning eyes when he said-candle light dinner for us.

Ishita's eyes sparkled seeing the decoration and asked-for us??

Raman nodded and said kissing her temple -only for us.saying so he took her to the table and soon both started having their dinner in complete harmony .Ishita was smiling continuously while Raman was smiling seeing her so happy .

After the dinner ,Ishita was waiting for him to say something when he said -time for another surprise.

Ishita looked at him and he said -come with me.she stood and both walked towards a room when he closed her eyes with his hand.

Ishita-what r u doing ,Raman??main gir jaungi.

Raman -i will not let u fall.he said and took her slowly to a room.he removed her hand and said-surprise.

Ishita look around and saw the room and bed was beautifully decorated.she look at him with questioning eyes and he said hugging her from back-today I wanna close every distance between us.saying so he kissed her shoulder making her shocked.

That's all for now,enjoy.

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update thanks for updating next time plz longer update continue soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Raman wanted to make ishita feel special 

Ishita was so happy seeing the candle light dinner arrangements

Raman was so happy seeing ishdi

Lets see how ishita will react to Raman’s advances