These scenes we are getting today are the equivalent of the engagement party. I don’t mind putting up with this tragedy fest if this track ends where I want it to end!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
These scenes we are getting today are the equivalent of the engagement party. I don’t mind putting up with this tragedy fest if this track ends where I want it to end!
❤️Now missing our cute Anu..🤔
no ye wala bhi theek
parth did just a fab job even in anger its so anurag👍🏼
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Haha I remember she used to use lenses in show too. This looks off screen to me from her look and hairstyle😆
Yeah, she used to wear, I know in the initial days - even in that rain sequence she was wearing them!
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
no ye wala bhi theek
parth did just a fab job even in anger its so anurag👍🏼
Ikr so happy he didn't become manik in anger!
Shirtless parth
Green lenced erica
And a broken anupre
And still we are here laughing and joking
This is truly a mental AT!
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Shirtless parth
Green lenced erica
And a broken anupre
And still we are here laughing and joking
This is truly a mental AT!
What ukg ??? Shirtless P what happedened in Tomorrowland ???
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Shirtless parth
Green lenced erica
And a broken anupre
And still we are here laughing and joking
This is truly a mental AT!
No pulao either 😆
Bhabi or not Chipku toh hain..😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0NhheMhknt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Eri's mood hashtags and sad selfie giving ppl pheels 🤣 check captions.
Bhabi or not Chipku toh hain..😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0NhheMhknt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
And the Matam..... still we’re laughing and chilling 🥺😭🤣