It's my pain💔😫😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It's my pain💔😫😂😂
I know this has been said a lot in this AT today but man he literally chewed out the words “Mrs. Bajaj.”
Poor him. Its too late 😆Originally posted by: saps.156
Like us😆
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Nikki you are a super star❤️😍❤️😍😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️
thank you!😊
Originally posted by: XZ62QSJXIDB53ZPF
🤗
Enough ranted. Repeating again I still cant take Sneha not part of Mumma-Papa shadi or Swiss trip 🤧
Hope writers have better reason 😏
They didn't get her to Swiss for the fact that AB drama had to be shown....else it would have been nice family moments in Swiss.
Also the room could have been shared nicely with P and Sneha tucked in the bed and RB showing his great dad characteristics.
Originally posted by: BWAWXL32JXTEF2RL
50-50. Cant clearly guess.
Oh! Its coming. Just wait. They are still in the same clothes.
@bold: he is at his sercastic best😆
@italics: how can he be so good.
The way he ends the conversation 👏
I do not know if anyone else has noticed but RB always has the last word.That is quite a talent.
This made me 🤣🤣🤣
I watched this one dialogue so many times while watching the episode. He makes sure that our feelings about her are addressed😆.
I am just glad to know that RB and all of us are in the same boat as far as P is concerned. Bas Jhel Rahe hain.🤣
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I do not know if anyone else has noticed but RB always has the last word.That is quite a talent.
And the last laugh/smirk too😎
Talent unlimited