Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Now toh not possible, I'll start tomorrow 😅
Jitni jaldi ho sake pleaseee
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Now toh not possible, I'll start tomorrow 😅
Jitni jaldi ho sake pleaseee
We need hot bajaj pre Milan.
WRITE THE UPDATE NOW.
DO IT! HAMARE MAANGEY POORI KARO! 😤Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
WRITE THE UPDATE NOW.
Noo why did u leave there?? Are you giving us Mangalpur in publication house ??😉😉 I say bring it on.. I want Bajaj to punish this Anu in worst way possible ..
Why did you stop there again 😳
Prerna left and went to Sharma house with Sneha
What is this Anu’s problem 😡
Hope he doesn’t do anything stupid.
Thank you for the update 🤗
Cliffhanger againnn!!! Now I will only think about what's gonna happen next😔 ... Please jaldi update kerdo😛dont make us wait till weekend😃
Haanji🥰
Unexpected 😲 kahin pre ko toh goli nhi lagne wali😲 pls tell me ki bacha fanna hojane Wala hai🤪
Update soon.