https://www.instagram.com/p/B0LoYxvhC1F/
I loved this lehenga of her so much ♥️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0LoYxvhC1F/
I loved this lehenga of her so much ♥️
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
karungi😆
per AT khatre me nahi dalungi i promise ( not like anupre promise)
Kyun ab AnuPre fan nahi hoo na😂✋
becz u people finish half At by the time I come..and no I don't do it always..Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Jvims why you always read half of discussion and quote it😂😂
Nothing much lol just my bakwaas on Friday's scenes of AnuPre
Oh my bad day...
I prepared pasta .... I added everything and all decorations done..
But
But
But
Forgot to add salt
Dad ordered me not to enter kitchen for 2 days...
Masoor Dal throwback, Grey bhaiya release the first pic atleast 🤔
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0LptlXBIkH/?igshid=1cml21tscph87
I felt like watching the Friday epi on TV after a long time .. And somehow I missed the loyalty line in Pre's dialogue.. Don't know whether it was my delusional ears or they edited that..😂
You are right! 🤣
Better safe than sorry, Aditi 🤗
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Kyun ab AnuPre fan nahi hoo na😂✋
na banna mujhe dil na todna mujhe phir se😂
I felt like watching the Friday epi on TV after a long time .. And somehow I missed the loyalty line in Pre's dialogue.. Don't know whether it was my delusional ears or they edited that..😂
I watched on insta it was there , they edited it in episode?? Why 😂
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
na banna mujhe dil na todna mujhe phir se😂
😆