and we will, though apna saath end tak nahi rahega shayad, as me till ksg says Bye Bye and you guys till the end if plastic surgery wala Bajju comes. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
and we will, though apna saath end tak nahi rahega shayad, as me till ksg says Bye Bye and you guys till the end if plastic surgery wala Bajju comes. 🤣
We all do. 😭Originally posted by: Surbhi123
I miss my baaju very badly 😭😭😭😭😭
my dear friend too stays in PG uska bhi same kehna hai 🤬🤬 issi liye jab bhi mauka milta hai i bring her home uss mein bhi hosts ko issues hai 🤦Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Haan. This PG is more like a hostel. 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I know. We are damn fast. 😆
Like a train with no breaks🤣
Kha lo. 😆Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
mujhe bhi cake khana hai ab 😭
bahu tho hum sabka haiOriginally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
sorry Bajju is mine 😏😏😏
brakes you mean 😏 reminds me of a Dhanush movie 🤣Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Like a train with no breaks🤣
main share nahi karne wali apne Bajju ko. 😏😏 bahu toh tum log le lo mujhe nahi chahiye 😏Originally posted by: Surbhi123
bahu tho hum sabka hai
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
and we will, though apna saath end tak nahi rahega shayad, as me till ksg says Bye Bye and you guys till the end if plastic surgery wala Bajju comes. 🤣
I only watch this for KSG. He is gone and so am I. Bajaj and I have same tolerance level. Zero.
Thankfully I face no such issues. Just write an application and go wherever you want. Sometimes I visit my uncle's residence and stay for a day or two.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
my dear friend too stays in PG uska bhi same kehna hai 🤬🤬 issi liye jab bhi mauka milta hai i bring her home uss mein bhi hosts ko issues hai 🤦