RB didn't let her speak. He must have thought she would begin her jaap. 🤣Nothings to discuss as not enough bajaj scene only the phone call was cute
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
RB didn't let her speak. He must have thought she would begin her jaap. 🤣Nothings to discuss as not enough bajaj scene only the phone call was cute
I don’t come much as much is not being shown and I think not enough bajaj for this phase or prerish as it’s s heartbreak scene of xyz stuff
Will bajaj ss increased or ksg will only work minimum hours
Wait ke alawa karen kya? 😆yeh toh hum log kab se guess kar rahe ki Swiss k baad aayegi 😔
That was the best part.nd the way he called her in room ☺️
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
RB didn't let her speak. He must have thought she would begin her jaap. 🤣
Glad for that as we know how she is with him and I understand her anger but it’s her who Came to him not him then why is she mad at him not herself
Let's see what happens in the upcoming weeks.I don’t come much as much is not being shown and I think not enough bajaj for this phase or prerish as it’s s heartbreak scene of xyz stuff
Will bajaj ss increased or ksg will only work minimum hours
What’s keeping cvs to show prerish scene they are so much fresh and had maturity to it. I feel happy when I see this two onscreen
Their scenes are way better than rest of the show.What’s keeping cvs to show prerish scene they are so much fresh and had maturity to it. I feel happy when I see this two onscreen
smart guy 😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
RB didn't let her speak. He must have thought she would begin her jaap. 🤣