morning Blue🤗Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Sanya Mornings🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
morning Blue🤗Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Sanya Mornings🤗
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I am way too rusty and I know cos last week I wrote an OS for EBSS and it was just terrible. I have not written anything in over a year before that.
EBSS?
I'm going to office 😒😂🙁
Rishte😳🧐Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
morning Blue🤗
Originally posted by: shin-chan
Rishte😳🧐
I'll start on the new chapter by tonight or tomorrow 😊
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I'm going to office 😒😂🙁
Till you come back it will be finished 🤣
I dont get time to read whole chatting also 😆
Waiting for monday bajju walk
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Till you come back it will be finished 🤣
I dont get time to read whole chatting also 😆
Waiting for monday bajju walk
Monday aa ja!😭
better colouring?

Perfection ❤️