Y Erica always wish good night wen p is away...I MN other than that she hardly cares to put any gud nite story🙄🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Y Erica always wish good night wen p is away...I MN other than that she hardly cares to put any gud nite story🙄🤔
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
🤪nahi kisi ne puchha tha😲
Ohh ? I didn't see any comments though😆Some FCs had also posted about that
Okay, may be I missed
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Order of what? My message? 🧐🙃🤣
No, that kidnapping sequence🤔
Church was a dream no ?
theory bata yr🤔
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Something definitely is left back na...else y wud he plan..I saw moh's bts without har 10kgs jewelry. She was wearing a simple chain with pendant..and that definitely was moh as she was wearing those Bangles..to basus ko gareeb bana Diya Kya??
Hein vuska aur pre kidnapping plan ka kya connection hain? I am asking what will he gain by planning her kidnapping and sending him to jail again. I only see he wants to get into her good looks except this no other option fits
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Y Erica always wish good night wen p is away...I MN other than that she hardly cares to put any gud nite story🙄🤔
🤔 usse kya hota hai
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Chalo...me sleeping now...🤗 abhiya was so entertaining today...❤️🤗 may you get to see more swiss Cullen...as p says Sab white white 🤣...okay this is getting into shilpaaaaaaa territory...will stop...😆 GN dearies.
Goodnight, headphone girl! 💤🌙🤗
Yes church was a dream but this kidnapping happening in other costume
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Y Erica always wish good night wen p is away...I MN other than that she hardly cares to put any gud nite story🙄🤔
She does it always when she has to overwork for long hours behen
After swiss shoot, buring BCL, many times she did it
Hope, she is not having more shoots and gets a good break
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Hein vuska aur pre kidnapping plan ka kya connection hain? I am asking what will he gain by planning her kidnapping and sending him to jail again. I only see he wants to get into her good looks except this no other option fits
for his bitiya😆