Kon bola Kon bola 😎Originally posted by: UMMUNMKI3HJ6JCY4
no skeleton 😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Kon bola Kon bola 😎Originally posted by: UMMUNMKI3HJ6JCY4
no skeleton 😆

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Oh God I thought you seriously had a trip planned🤣
But but you guys sacchi wake up at 6 every day? For 3 minutes of Bajaj?😳
This is commitment Mahi, I just watch bits and pieces when I have time during dinner rush😆
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
yes. I sleep at 3 and wake up at 5:20😏 excitement ke maare 😗
Velli kahin ki 🤪
I do not think my husband minds🤣

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Biwi le lo company dedo🤣
Btw Bajaj will state his own return policy.😎
Kyunki yeh game bhi mera, sheh bhi meri, maat bhi meri aur policy bhi meri. Bass parcel aap rakhlo 😛
At Bold🤣
His own private BGM for a day.
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
yes. I sleep at 3 and wake up at 5:20😏 excitement ke maare 😗
Ankie that is dedication. 👏
Yeh suicide suicide Kon khel rha hai? Someone pls enlighten me 🧐
this is us when we get to see Prerna giving lectures 🤣