I always knew it the ME is going to be a negative point n see wohi hua
That day India had a match aur inhone pta nhi q ME rakh diya
N on top of that the ME was so boring n thanda😏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I always knew it the ME is going to be a negative point n see wohi hua
That day India had a match aur inhone pta nhi q ME rakh diya
N on top of that the ME was so boring n thanda😏
hello lina n jyothi😊
Originally posted by: ALS2DERTI73RRMA2
I always knew it the ME is going to be a negative point n see wohi hua
That day India had a match aur inhone pta nhi q ME rakh diya
N on top of that the ME was so boring n thanda😏
I agree.
haaa kasam khaya tha WohOriginally posted by: bluemoon255
wahi toh
waise hum jaanthe hi hai unke kabhi nek nahi hai right from terahvi🤣
Mein kalyani ki saya banega mujhe Moka milteh hi usseh Shaadi karega aur usko apna Mrs banadega officially I will be always at her service
but don't worryI agree.
Next week we will again regain our 4th or 5th spot😊
hey Sonal 🤗Originally posted by: CFJFY7WJISATHXVY
hello lina n jyothi😊
When r u gonna give us update on that arrange marriage
Guddan Ka trp 2.1 insta mein dekha
🤗
that story
I'll try to update that story tomorrow or maybe be on sunday😊
unka trp hum se kam hi h but hamara ME ka rating add ho that h na jo sirf 0.8 h isliye kam ban rhi h😑Originally posted by: kusharberry
Guddan Ka trp 2.1 insta mein dekha
was missing u🤗Originally posted by: WNZXI57WBCDDS657
🤗
that story
I'll try to update that story tomorrow or maybe be on sunday😊
That is cool