Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
she willtoday in afternoon
Uf, I thought I missed it!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
she willtoday in afternoon
Uf, I thought I missed it!
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Itna prerna ko justify kar rahi ho issi liye. Bajju fan ho ya prerna fan 😏😏 .
P.s. maaza aaraha hai mujhe main pehele bhi karti thi aise during QH tab Noddle huya karti thi same way mein samjhati thi aur main nahi samjhane ka natak karti thi. I like it. 😘😘 Saps 😘😘
that I know u r a natuanki!😆 OTT
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
if she asks why are you laughing and to tell you share the joke, tell her the full form of KBT 😎
You: I'm laughing at KBT
Teacher: kabbaddi?😂😂😂😂
they better have a very good background score for PreRish or else main phir se sunayega 🤣Originally posted by: saps.156
don't know exactly as I have heard only twice what I mentioned. But it plays AP flashbacks rather so definitely not PreRish sad song.
Originally posted by: 3YPA5C4OLPFUAVN4
Again going to watch it😆
yeah its worth it...good u liked it too...
give ur comments then
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
they better have a very good background score for PreRish or else main phir se sunayega 🤣
m also waiting for it...it will come much later still...after ur much wished for Divorce track
hai naa Aur Saps Ko dekho justify kar rahi hai Prerna ko 😭😭😭😭😭😭 💔 and says Bajju ke liye loyal hai! Ye hai uski loyality!😏😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Seriously, her Rona dhona is really killing the mood🤢
Khadi bhi nahi ho sakti dhang se madam😪😪😪
i will with mom and when i take ss for EditsOriginally posted by: NAY5TGO2RZHVC4PX
Again going to watch it😆
🤣 how dare you laugh at you're national sport get out .
Awesome herself YAAAS I CAN ENJOY BAJJU PROPERLY NOW 🤣