Mujko bhi GIF karna hai😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mujko bhi GIF karna hai😭😭
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Bhua is there to make that stubborn head realise what bajaj is ❤️
There has to be someone who puts her down bt bajaj support will make her realise what he is...
Its clear from this they are not making bajaj negative or even grey shaded after some time 🤗
😆well described.
Get Ur point completely, but just cannot imagine RB getting involved in domestic issues between wife and mother figure. Kills the essence of RB for me. RB is a single man army, I would prefer him that way always.
I really hope I am wrong about these feels.
Originally posted by: 7SALWAQU7527T7NR
She's doing it for the smut.🤣
![]()
Truer words have never been spoken
kitthey Chali ✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Guys Kal subah 6 am ki flight hai Meri😫
Originally posted by: saps.156
Intelligent🤣
Wo toh main hu😎
hadd hoti hai popat banane ki 🤢Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
SWITZERLAND🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
kitthey Chali ✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️
Switzerland babyyyyyy🤣
ek aur chota OS likhoon.
bajju ke liye trp ,😘Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
unfortunately YES I DID WATCH TODAY'S EPISODE & my ears r bleeding now
Originally posted by: QMA3QR45C7HDJ2DS
You shudnt have. Rather visit AT, see the reaction here n thn shud go fr it. I follow ths only
Mumma dekh rhi thi ,kya krti last scene mein my papa came , he was removing his shoes when veena wad doing IT raid in BM 🤪 PAPA shoes utarna hi bhol gye aunty k loud sound sunkar🤣🤣🤣