I was watching Shrezain idiot quiz, and this came up in suggestions.
Nowadays anyone can make a video and put any title to get attention. Social media has given so much power to ppl to abuse it. 😑
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I was watching Shrezain idiot quiz, and this came up in suggestions.
Nowadays anyone can make a video and put any title to get attention. Social media has given so much power to ppl to abuse it. 😑
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
I was watching Shrezain idiot quiz, and this came up in suggestions.
Nowadays anyone can make a video and put any title to get attention. Social media has given so much power to ppl to abuse it. 😑
EWww ..... Kuch bhi .. publicity ke liye
Wrong title creates more buzz ...this is another marketing strategy to attract people
Originally posted by: Sumita18
EWww ..... Kuch bhi .. publicity ke liye
Wrong title creates more buzz ...this is another marketing strategy to attract people
Yes Sumi I hate it. I don't like all this sensational garbage
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1151171352126095360?s=20
Online trp has gone down
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
Yes Sumi I hate it. I don't like all this sensational garbage
Yup I know ..kuch bhi likhte hai ...bina sar pair ke
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1151171352126095360?s=20
Online trp has gone down
Within 20 hai but what happend to KHKT ..
Originally posted by: Sumita18
Within 20 hai but what happend to KHKT ..
kHKT toh Pehle SD behtar hai.
It's barc trp is fine, toh 1 year together chal jaayega
Is this really bad excluding Choker😆
https://twitter.com/Yashvi99993592/status/1151492266608881666
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
kHKT toh Pehle SD behtar hai.
It's barc trp is fine, toh 1 year together chal jaayega
Nope ...its 9 PM slot ...So this show should get 1.8 minimum ,
KCl used to get 1.8-2 trp when it started and went off air with 1.5 TRP ..
NK went off air with 1.5 TRP ...
But this is Sandip Sikand Show ...so it might stay longer
What is SD??