Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I’ve seen to many of her shows 😂
Also she buys awards for her nominated actors 🥱
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I’ve seen to many of her shows 😂
Also she buys awards for her nominated actors 🥱
arshu sunoo vote only website wala hi count hoga right ??Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
IF will not help you
really 😲Also she buys awards for her nominated actors 🥱
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
IF will not help you
Then I’ll make Twitter tomorrow 🤣
Also she buys awards for her nominated actors 🥱
Her shopping list must be very interesting then 😂
im only interested in Tennis/badminton and football WC... still doesn't make sense to me why umpire decision will be wrong when he is on the field with the match taking place infront if him.
Woowww claps
When umpire doesn't see ball touching bat he still give out just becoz a review is lost
Just becoz a review is lost no ball p run out
Umpire decision is wrong umpire needs double battery
you are to good baby 🤣Yh that's what I'm 'trying' to do - then laziness and procrastination takes over🙈😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
arshu sunoo vote only website wala hi count hoga right ??
I didn't get
baby i already hv account 😎Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Then I’ll make Twitter tomorrow 🤣