hye maria plz vote for drikshitOriginally posted by: HQLINWUZO5BHN7IH
Yes my fellow UKian is here and rescuing us 😂❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
hye maria plz vote for drikshitOriginally posted by: HQLINWUZO5BHN7IH
Yes my fellow UKian is here and rescuing us 😂❤️
I’m great what about you?
Just three days left ❤️
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
hye maria plz vote for drikshit
I already did earlier on ❤️
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
sofoooo 2.35am here 🤣 gona sleep after fajar
What time is fajr at yrs?
Mines is earlier than Mev - mines at 3:04
khala we used in everything i meant its arabic word 🤣 🤣Delete =finish = khallas🤣
Why don’t I get a hug 😲😲😲🤣
What😇 didn’t u hear forum activity has gone down just tryna help 🤣🤪
Delete =finish = khallas🤣
Got you boo 😂😂😂❤️
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
hows u mev
ill 🤢
After speaking to u guys I went to eat since I hadent ate all morning and it was 3:00pm then took meds and knocked out 🤣🤣
Feeling top of the pops 💪😂😂😂😂
its 4 :10 am and as i told u i pray tahjud also soo i wake up like 3:45 am like this