KALANK YOU ARE SERIOUSLY THE BEST😭❤️😭❤️😭❤️😭❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
KALANK YOU ARE SERIOUSLY THE BEST😭❤️😭❤️😭❤️😭❤️
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
How tender is this! ❤️

THESE GIFS ARE FREAKING LIFE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
KALANK YOU ARE SERIOUSLY THE BEST😭❤️😭❤️😭❤️😭❤️
awww thanks❤️

Ohh load nahi hue the!
Sorry!
That one's freaking gawwjuss!
What coloring yaar.👏
And he told Bahut phone aayenge🤣
This also I had forwarded 😆
This snatching part is the only thing I disliked in those scenes.
His Kharab ho gayi had my heart. 💔
That's why I enjoy when RB gets back to his sarcastic self.
Subtle sarcasm! 😆Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Ohh load nahi hue the!
Sorry!
That one's freaking gawwjuss!
What coloring yaar.👏
And he told Bahut phone aayenge🤣
This also I had forwarded 😆
this is for all the people who like sarcastic bajaj
