Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Attack .I'll post the spoiler...😡
They din't used that hashtag😲 have they stopped using it now?!!! 🤣We will shower so much love on cvs and the #GreatestLoveStory Sitara😈
Originally posted by: priya185
Someone should put up a signature: I am allergic to KZK2 CVs bullshit
😂
I'm up for it.
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Someone tell this phatu channel to stop using #AnuPre😡🤬
They are phattu so will only use AnuPre hashtags dekha #AnuPre #MrBajaj and caption Anurag not giving up on love. They seriously don't have any guts😆
Originally posted by: priya185
tell this in vijay’s topic
He replied this to masooma
If you post something against gaming system I will like your post. Vijay stopped replying to me😆
Lemme go n post there🤔
SP me abhi bhi himmat hai re anupre hastag karne ki🤬
ok you put itOriginally posted by: Briti1721
I'm up for it.
are you better now?
They din't used that hashtag😲 have they stopped using it now?!!! 🤣
God knows🤣 maybe they got excited to post the promo n forgot the hashtag🥺🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
They are phattu so will only use AnuPre hashtags dekha #AnuPre #MrBajaj and caption Anurag not giving up on love. They seriously don't have any guts😆
phaatu hai saale😆