Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Good morning deariesπŸ€—πŸ€—

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendlyghost08

hello nitya... nothing good😞 feeling horrible 😒 

Going through really a bad headache from yesterday afternoon after trying a new coffee flavour... don't know is it the effect of coffee or anything else...

Oh dear πŸ˜²good old coffee has brought in killer headache low caffeine consumption can lead to headaches as opposed to high dose but can't rule out other factors- stress, sleep patterns, hormonal changes ,eye strain etc ,stay hydrated, use cold compress, switch off lights and try to rest ..wishing you a speedy recovery πŸ€—

ms.nitya12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Good morning Nitya😊

I am on leave today... Came to see my friend dad... He is having surgery. Will be back in the evening.

Accha,  I hope nothing very serious & a short stay at hospital πŸ˜Š

Please extend my warm- get well soon wishes , also sending a lot of healthy vibes..hoping he's better & steadier very very soon 🌻

ms.nitya12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: josejen

Good morning deariesπŸ€—πŸ€—

Good Morning, Jennet, how is the weather at your end..any respite from humidity ⛆

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good morning everyone..... have a blessed day...πŸ€—

Hey Lima morning, take good rest dear, hope you get relieved from the headache soon. 

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwriter

Good morning Aarti di, Anu di ,Haseena di ,Jen di Sneha di, Nitya di ,Lima behen, Mish ,Junior ,Hash ,Yashu ,Riya ,Raunak ,Kamali ,Manasvi ,Afiyak ,Jacinta ,Nihaa, Shamz di..and everyoneπŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ

Wishing everyone marvellous Monday and a great week ahead..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hey Chellam morning how are you? I am at work and just had lunch went to walk around to relieve my scattered mind.. dont know why feeling low and no mood to do anything. what you had for breakfast?

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Hi Haseena πŸ™‹loved the motivational quote..the first πŸ‘πŸΌ& second last

How has your day been so far?

hey Nithya feeling low today, not the Monday blues thing but just that some issues came up and the other party is not wiling to open for talk but ignoring as if she is right. I was polite to explain and all as last week I did correction on her task and etc but today when point it out as I said please check next time she replied in rude manner and now giving me cold treatment. Now I feel like I should have write an official email and take screen shots of all the errors and sent to her , and her supervisor instead talking nicely. people never grow

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Good Morning, Angel.. how are you & your mom .. I hope both of are feeling better today πŸ˜ƒ

Hello Nitya di....πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

How are you doing?

Maa is feeling better..😊

dwriter thumbnail

hello nitya... nothing good😞 feeling horrible 😒 

Going through really a bad headache from yesterday afternoon after trying a new coffee flavour... don't know is it the effect of coffee or anything else...

Please do take rest Lima behen...πŸ€—

It's just a matter of a sound sleep...you will be fine soon. Wishing you a  speedy recovery..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜šπŸ€—

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Hey Chellam morning how are you? I am at work and just had lunch went to walk around to relieve my scattered mind.. dont know why feeling low and no mood to do anything. what you had for breakfast?

Hello di...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Plz don't take much stress. It's better to ignore negative people and the vibes too. Sooner or later she will  realise nd repent her mistakes. So why you are spoiling your day. Everything will be fine di, just relax.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Am not good..😁

Had idli and tomato chutney for breakfast..and I threw up after having the sameπŸ€”πŸ˜. Don't know what's wrong with my system?