When ppl bash on assumptuons ..they can apologize but when ppl always worship.what will they apologize🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
When ppl bash on assumptuons ..they can apologize but when ppl always worship.what will they apologize🤔
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
When ppl bash on assumptuons ..they can apologize but when ppl always worship.what will they apologize🤔

Originally posted by: khatimeethi
When ppl bash on assumptuons ..they can apologize but when ppl always worship.what will they apologize🤔
🤣 🤣
Why are u so unfiltered re? 🤗
Hai na, muh fat ladki 😆! that's the best thing about her though
Originally posted by: sweetzzz
Hai na, muh fat ladki 😆! that's the best thing about her though
Yeah she's so direct and honest, Saki as well. Yeh dou hi piece hain 🤣
I have a serious question
Oh i am.way too mufat bachpan se🤣
Yeah she's so direct and honest, Saki as well. Yeh dou hi piece hain 🤣
🤣
Keep it up re!
Yeah I've never bashed Pari, for what would I apologise? 🤔
Keep it up re!
Yeah I've never bashed Pari, for what would I apologise? 🤔
For not bashing pari🤔
who all think in todays epi as mishti goes to the doctor she is pregnant 😆 thats y she faints too in d mandap lol