I am angry with you. Bye. 😡Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
🤣🤣 sorry yaar.... tera update first tha na ..maine last maine dekha🤗🤣
Tere liye bravery award . Shaurya award goes to Anki🤣🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I am angry with you. Bye. 😡Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
🤣🤣 sorry yaar.... tera update first tha na ..maine last maine dekha🤗🤣
Tere liye bravery award . Shaurya award goes to Anki🤣🤗
What happened? Bad memories?Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
that show doesn't make me feel good anymore since few years now. 💔🥺
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Only worth was Bajju saying Chalein Mrs Bajaj and taunting her saying bahut calls ane wale hai 🤣
Worth watching
Accha hai ...accha hai.... (in Nana Patekar style 🤣)
every Scene is ratta marofied .. it just leaves a bitter taste afterwards 🥺What happened? Bad memories?
I loved the line "Chalein Mrs Bajaj" the acknowledgement that she is Mrs Bajaj now. I hope this surname stays with her for long.
omg u guys are so fast this seems the only thing in epi

Anki🤗
Maaf karde yaar..galti hogayi🤗
Aaja Jadoo ki jappi🤗
Btw precap what's that fire n all why such ominous things