Bubble Bursting Team.😂what?bbt?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bubble Bursting Team.😂what?bbt?
Boriyat 😵 koi SnS activity bhi Nahin. I will take grids too. Dreading 6 am tom. Will pre take Anu to hospital or not 😕
I want next AT to be happy on a sunday not monday's boring episode
She is always ready to troll the weird rumours.. 😎 I still find it funny the way she admitted that she thought of killing her costar (who is not Parth obviously) for their irritating habit..😂E came online to post the story.... 😉
Btw I saw her online last night too.
Everything was fishy yesterday and today as well.coming suddenly online few minutes back and disappeared..both the parties trolled us here..
Let's be smart and not give any Bhaav to such Trollers...😆
Biryani and pulao are interlinked.. 😂Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Boriyat 😵 koi SnS activity bhi Nahin. I will take grids too. Dreading 6 am tom. Will pre take Anu to hospital or not 😕
I think she won't.. Their car is smaller than the one used during KoNu wedding.. Also the car is full.. She can take him with her by making one passenger leave the car. Cvs will repeat the same scene with a horrible twist.
She is always ready to troll the weird rumours.. 😎 I still find it funny the way she admitted that she thought of killing her costar (who is not Parth obviously) for their irritating habit..😂
Btw I saw her online last night too.
Haha... Erica is bang on... she knows how to handle her fans and hatred too....
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
But fandom getting so many anupre scenes in every episodes.. Still...??
What happedned to KZK tag ??.....Tilllast week It was filled with AnuPre/Parica...
Ab kyaa huaa ??😆
what?bbt?
Bubble bursting team😆
She is always ready to troll the weird rumours.. 😎 I still find it funny the way she admitted that she thought of killing her costar (who is not Parth obviously) for their irritating habit..😂
Btw I saw her online last night too.
I love how she treats everyone equally either shippers or haters sab ka bubble burst swag sae karthi hain😆
Lol that killing co star part was unfiltered and Savage🤣