Originally posted by: UGO6PLRSW4LTPWBN
Its good to see Parica away from Bhatakti atma .... 😆
Just hope there won't be any issues from other side, I don't trust aatmas😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: UGO6PLRSW4LTPWBN
Its good to see Parica away from Bhatakti atma .... 😆
Just hope there won't be any issues from other side, I don't trust aatmas😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Just hope there won't be any issues from other side, I don't trust aatmas😆
Same his (atmas) captions make me uneasy always 😕
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Just hope there won't be any issues from other side, I don't trust aatmas😆
I think things are good ...Parth's Helo app , twitter is dead now ....
Yeh ek accha kaam huaa.....😆
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Same his (atmas) captions make me uneasy always 😕
I think Parica have reached a position where it's not that easy for anyone to harm them...aatma has also found new trees to hang on so they are all chill..😆
I was shocked to see aatma missing from maiya bday party n didn't even wished her🤨😮
Originally posted by: SACS4MZTDW25JE3H
I think things are good ...Parth's Helo app , twitter is dead now ....
Yeh ek accha kaam huaa.....😆
Hope things stay same way 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz4h12uB6_A/
Is it Karan behind Parth??
Yes, 😆 And I was wondering for the first time unintentionally boy posted something with him 😆
Did u guys see starplustv24 is commenting on P's post ..the jogging pic..can these guys be more shameless..🤬😡
Yeah looked liked him...