Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Maata and her CVs...
What if we apply to BT?
But I don't have a degree in English 😭
BOOHHOOBOOO😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Maata and her CVs...
What if we apply to BT?
But I don't have a degree in English 😭
BOOHHOOBOOO😵
I do but they won't take. They want people to write stuff just the way they want 🤣Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
What if we apply to BT?
But I don't have a degree in English 😭
BOOHHOOBOOO😵
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I do but they won't take. They want people to write stuff just the way they want 🤣
You should apply.😎
🤣
BT want puppets not writers lol
Majority do. 😆 just level of crass varies. 😆
Mujhe hassi aarahi hai 🤣
I want Main Agar on Bajju × Sneha × Prerna ❤️
What is the logic behind sindoor on nose
Is it true if sindoor On nose
there is an old saying that when husband fills Maang with sindooor and it falls on nose it means wifey will be loved a lot by her husband. ❤️its a saying and i can see this saying working in real life too 🤣😆 so its not a fable 🤣Originally posted by: forbidden
What is the logic behind sindoor on nose
From the Mythological context, Goddess Parvati and Devi Sita used to adorn their foreheads with sindoor. It is said that Goddess Parvati protects the husbands of those women who put sindoor and also wards off all evil spirits. A married woman is expected to wear the sindoor on her forehead till her husband is alive. There is another saying regarding the amount of sindoor that falls on a bride’s nose when her groom puts it on her forehead. It determines how much the husband will love her.
Ref : https://ayoti.in/blog/the-significance-of-colour-red-and-indian-brides/
I came to know this during monkey wedding ❤️
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
there is an old saying that when husband fills Maang with sindooor and it calls on nose it means wifey will be loved a lot by her husband. ❤️its a saying and i can see this saying working in real life too 🤣😆 so its not a fable 🤣
Really then all girls should tell their would be husband to put sindoor on nose