Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
I refuse to believe this reason because I know this isn't true. 😆
I can't help then.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
I refuse to believe this reason because I know this isn't true. 😆
I can't help then.
I am good; how about you?
Was not fine till yesterday but now better
People are speculating that the show is going to end; and Randeep deleted this story within minutes😕
-_-
Me wants to beat Randeep -_-
I guess I don't need help in this matter. 😆
Btw Hash which season is your favourite?
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
And me always do something for which I have to day sorry. 😛
Naseeb apna apna.
Me talking about you only. You say sorry again and again for the same thing. Either don't repeat it or Don't do the same thing😊
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
I guess I don't need help in this matter. 😆
Btw Hash which season is your favourite?
Winters! Yours?😆
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Was not fine till yesterday but now better
Ohh what happened?
Clearly bata de ki kya majra hai aise paheli bujha ke kya
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Me talking about you only. You say sorry again and again for the same thing. Either don't repeat it or Don't do the same thing😊
I guess I should stop saying sorry then.🤣