Good evening dearies 🤗
Wats up.. just now cane back from school❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good evening dearies 🤗
Wats up.. just now cane back from school❤️
I think star plus lead pairs performing at nb. Hope our parica also get to perform.
Before, there used to lot of performances at award function. Now there are hardly any. I was expecting lot of stage performances from parica. But we hardly got any :(
Betwn hi renu, how r u doing..
I think they will perform later in the show Hari, not opening performance
Hari🤗
I'm good... Just busy watched a series in one go to forget kzk... so couldn't come here often... How're you?
I am f9 too..just sprained my leg n lying on bed with plaster.😀
Hari🤗
I'm good... Just busy watched a series in one go to forget kzk... so couldn't come here often... How're you?
Good decision! Briti hospital pahuch gayi Episode dekh kar, Notice lagana chahiye tha CVs ko Watch at Your Own Risk ☹️
I think star plus lead pairs performing at nb. Hope our parica also get to perform.
Before, there used to lot of performances at award function. Now there are hardly any. I was expecting lot of stage performances from parica. But we hardly got any :(
Betwn hi renu, how r u doing..
Hari parth already said they aren't performing
what happened to them ... Lock hogaye kya car mein
hey hi Renu , how r u ?
n Captain n Bee bahot yaad kare the tumko kal se ....
Captain and 🐝 missed me...❤️
Even I was missing you all div especially captain...
Yesterday...full day busy in watching Sherlock Holmes and cooking... So couldn't come here...
Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser
Good decision! Briti hospital pahuch gayi Episode dekh kar, Notice lagana chahiye tha CVs ko Watch at Your Own Risk ☹️
On a serious note... Briti hospitalized for real😲
