Su kya hua behen
weekend😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Su kya hua behen
weekend😭
manhoos kyun aaya
@sims @su : that ts is sooo beautiful
That look *randeep*
I luv him wenever he does this
This is just 💗💜💗💜

The way he hold her hands..its diff okay 😫
I so wanted to see Pandit finally getting someone in life .. But according to the latest spoiler it seems aditya and tanvi are I'm love 😭
Originally posted by: Albelipari
I so wanted to see Pandit finally getting someone in life .. But according to the latest spoiler it seems aditya and tanvi are I'm love 😭
Humare pandit ka kya hoga 😞 i wish he finds sm1 really sweet
Originally posted by: Albelipari
I so wanted to see Pandit finally getting someone in life .. But according to the latest spoiler it seems aditya and tanvi are I'm love 😭
which spoiler
hamare pandit ko kbhi koi ladki milegi bhi ya nhi
Originally posted by: mysterious17
Humare pandit ka kya hoga 😞 i wish he finds sm1 really sweet
Yes I was so excited yo finally see him to have his own love story but it seems CVS have different plans ..
What do you think ? Tanvi and aditay thing is true 😭
E24 spoiler .. Sameer is tensed abs muttering aditay tanvi and covers up in front of naina 😭
Please CVS I can't handle another false alarm 😭