I seriously have no hopes for Swiss track.
It's gonna be inconsequential and blah. Can already feel it.
Kuch accha mile toh bonus.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I seriously have no hopes for Swiss track.
It's gonna be inconsequential and blah. Can already feel it.
Kuch accha mile toh bonus.
We will enjoy that imagination. 😆Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Are yaar x will dream of prerish suhagraat and destroy the bed 🤣😆
They show such fooolish scenes when story potential 😆
i want it to be true 🤣 bajju the savior 😎 dar ke Prerna uske washboard abs par chipkegi ☺️
sapne mein phir se maar khayega 🤣Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Are yaar x will dream of prerish suhagraat and destroy the bed 🤣😆
They show such fooolish scenes when story potential 😆
pehele hi kaha tha maine okOriginally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I seriously have no hopes for Swiss track.
It's gonna be inconsequential and blah. Can already feel it.
Kuch accha mile toh bonus.
Tum log sad ho gaye thay 🤷 🤣
I don't understand
Swiss is synonymous with romance
Here they are going to show every thing anti-romance in Swiss
Such madness
Because Ekta ≠ Romance 🤣Originally posted by: Three.Broomstic
I don't understand
Swiss is synonymous with romance
Here they are going to show every thing anti-romance in Swiss
Such madness
Ekta = DRIIIMAAA 😎
Nahi matey ab samjha ka hai khel
Wahan par jaakar sev puri and bhel🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Three.Broomstic
I don't understand
Swiss is synonymous with romance
Here they are going to show every thing anti-romance in Swiss
Such madness
ANYAAAAA!!!!!
OMG!!!!🤗
I'M SEEING YOU AFTER AGES 😭😭
Negative expectations would lessen the impact of looming disappointments to a great extent.Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I seriously have no hopes for Swiss track.
It's gonna be inconsequential and blah. Can already feel it.
Kuch accha mile toh bonus.