Originally posted by: 3XFDDFBQ6S3JRFOY
They need to take it back to the temple if they are this careless 🤦🏻♀️
I think Pi should have it, coz she values it better than these saviours of the World.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 3XFDDFBQ6S3JRFOY
They need to take it back to the temple if they are this careless 🤦🏻♀️
I think Pi should have it, coz she values it better than these saviours of the World.
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
No wonder mansi unwell they’ve been hanging her on the wall to much 🤣
Hahahaha also VFX was chiii 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mysterious_manu
😆waha ke forumwalonko jaake batana hoga nakli pandit🤣
OMG 🤣
Lots of people were upset with the wedding that will make them feel better 🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
break pr hai She ill back soon In Sha Allah
theek hai, hope everything goes well ❤️
Originally posted by: Hanyshah
I’ve been chi-ing the whole scene 🤣🤣
Mein chipkali nahi pasand hai real me 😂😂😂
I don’t think anyone likes them 🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
🤣 baby what about budget🤣
Aree pr sab recycle hai 🤣🤣
Even nakli pandit ji to bulalo. Budget low hojayega 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Hanyshah
End nahi, par thodaa sa slow hogay kyunki sab busy the 🤣🤣
It’s okey sab apni jaga is week se wapas anna shuru karenge 🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
All ra had to do was put it in his pocket 🤦🏻♀️
I swear mask ke saat saat akhal be kahi pe ghir gay te
Mask tu uta liya akaal wahi pe rehne de🤪🤪
Hahahahah vahi to.
It’s like bina mask me, suddenly he is insecure and doesn’t feel like a hero. Kaise Hero hai ye, jap panic mein, sabse responsibilities kho gayi 🤣🤣
arhe wo tu bs bhai teri talwar kidr hai mai romi ko maar do ga ajj 🤣Originally posted by: Hanyshah
Haa sahi kerahi tu. Par at least full view to show na ! In the beginning Romi with chasing her trying to calm her down, and I was like Shikar kha hai, and he was in the back 😂
I’m like beta, tu kyu nahi sambhalega use, teri biwi haina 🤣🤣
Or ajj shiku silent 😂😂
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
rona dhona saas bahu uncle 🤣
My mom watches so i watch with her 🤣
So many other as well which is why I don’t get to irritated with dd track as I see lots of nonsense anyway 🤣🤣