❤️
I think teju pani peene ke baad shoot huva tha ye scene😆
I know shoot me paani tho sab peete hai phir bhi ...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
❤️
I think teju pani peene ke baad shoot huva tha ye scene😆
I know shoot me paani tho sab peete hai phir bhi ...
teju ne for a change heels nahi pehni
night me jo pehanti thi vahi chappal pehni hai
so MishRi scene is coming vo bhi cafe me hmmm
Maya&Ragini❤️..Two iconic characters😎⭐️
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz0v_EzimlQ/?igshid=axipshzg6bes
MisHaan got married❤️ Latest look of Mishti❤️
congrats pranu dear Teju got your gifts🥳
Love you Teju😍❤️😘😘

Finally the journey is over.. It ended on a happy note .This time I'm more happy than feeling bad..As we are aware that it's a web series and a finite one..Also it is a huge success..
Very very happy for Teju. She has gained many new fans with this show..Yeah will miss Mishti..But everything comes to an end..
I'm really really excited for her debut Marathi film and her next show😉❤️
Already feeling like missing you Teju..Plz come back soon..I know you won't make us wait for long😉❤️
teju ne for a change heels nahi pehni
night me jo pehanti thi vahi chappal pehni hai
Bore hogayi hogi wo heels pehenke😭