🤣 horns blowing for the chief guest!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
🤣 horns blowing for the chief guest!
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Hoping against hope!
But yeh even during the BTS i saw too much of the other couple
Originally posted by: saps.156
🤣 I am so bad at these things!
It's ok😆
my expectations are zero. Swiss tourism dekho bas 😆
Lmao so true 😆
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy . Finally FIRST page
my expectations are zero. Swiss tourism dekho bas 😆
Same.
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
PS Yani Photoshop?! Arey utna time Kahan hai
Yes PS means Photoshop! at least this I knew😆
aj mai first page lehi liya , yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Originally posted by: opsora2090
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy . Finally FIRST page
Yahan reply karne se pehle udhar ruk ke aai🤣
😳Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I wanted little contrast but zyaada hogaya.
Thanks a lot. The best comment I've read for my edits