Here you go. After looooong!

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Here you go. After looooong!

finally marriage happened 🥳 🤣Originally posted by: saps.156
yeah me too...and then I thought this new AT is already 80 pages... with PreRIsh marriage everyone must be partying hard here!🤣
arey that green wala saree on bridge. Popat hogaya kya meraOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
You means dialogues without shirt? 😆🤔
nice 👍🏼
I loved the emotions captured.
sad, forlorn, disinterested faces in the middle and questioning looks at the extremes!
very beautiful
Suggestion : thoda bright karo na.
mereko WaqtZaya karne ka shauk hai na issi liye 🤣Originally posted by: saps.156
I know! She is so dedicated
Originally posted by: saps.156
I loved the emotions captured.
sad, forlorn, disinterested faces in the middle and questioning looks at the extremes!
Thanks a lot!
Yeah. Questions and discomfort.
there was a b/w bts in which Pre walks to RB nd he holds her hand. then they walk away
finally marriage happened 🥳 🤣
u r late to the party but feel the happiness yeah.
bcoz the precap is ruining it. I am not even sure if she will enter BM. she might just not come back to BM as grah pravesh is not done