Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I wanted a tagda, takkar ka competitor for RB. 🤬
Uffff. Nahi milega.
The way he was weeping lmao. Immature bacche
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I wanted a tagda, takkar ka competitor for RB. 🤬
Uffff. Nahi milega.
The way he was weeping lmao. Immature bacche
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
pls tell me what is BF saying clear ho baat nahi karta Yea. 😡
Prerna...Har likhi kismat jisme tum meri nahi, un sabko mita dunga mai...Prerna...
👎🏼🤢
I'm keeping my expectations to zero...actually it's negative. Kuch accha mila toh khushi hogi.
🤣Prerna...Har likhi kismat jisme tum meri nahi, un sabko mita dunga mai...Prerna...
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
They'll show A in revenge mode.
Sorry but haysiyat dekhkar dushmani karni chahiye 🤣
TRUE🤣. Already you are B's enemy, then why to increase your problems😆
Okay let's not mention others now. 😆
Better Audio Swiss Promo Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz0pmrihor6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
All i saw was her pushing him🤣
A vey weak character in EK’s world 😃😊
I'm looking forward to RB's jetboat scene.Exactly! This is so annoying! Chalo there will be less for me to gif!
Edit it please. 🤣