judwaa 2
I think I got headache from the OTT acting from every character. Ever since i decided to not watch Varun movies ever again. So far im successful.
judwaa 2
I think I got headache from the OTT acting from every character. Ever since i decided to not watch Varun movies ever again. So far im successful.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Batman vs Superman
I've seen only few Indian movies at the theater and most of them being SRK ones. The last movie I watched was Jab Harry met crap and it was so horrible that I regretted my life decisions 😆But I still find Jab tak hai trash crappier than Harry met crap. Can't believe I tolerated too much crap for SRK's sake 😆
Zero .
Wanted to tear the ticket but unfortunately it was on my app so broke my phone instead.
wow. Watched it 3 times in theatre. I love Zack snyder.Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One
Batman vs Superman
Lootera the most boring crap ever . Ranveer dialogues werent even clear plus i went to toilet 100 times i remember.
Bachna ae haseeno
The Other Boleyn Girl
🤢
Hi L.. worst ka pata nahi, but I disliked a few films.
A telugu film called '100% love' ..it's a popular film, but I didn't like it..
Another was triple X or something, the one which starred Deepika, unfortunately :p
Another was... Transformers, the one starring Anthony Hopkins that came out over a year ago.
I tend to forget films that I don't like so I might be forgetting some other films.. Experience was...IDK, I can sit through any shit if it's in a theatre actually, atleast, so far.. I never really felt this urge to walk out like many do..
What's the worst film you sat through in a theatre?? How was experience :p
Indian- kargil and saawariya
American- pet semetary and IT, both were funny instead of scary
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd0WtZKF1zy/?stkn=NXVwZ3dlanJsZjlp
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZbud6sCC-I/?igsh=b25nbWZuazJ3bTBo
150