It is all our RB fans wish which is fulfilled in A's dream 🤣
I wish he continues dreaming about PreBaj in the future too😆
Hey ROCKERZ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It is all our RB fans wish which is fulfilled in A's dream 🤣
I wish he continues dreaming about PreBaj in the future too😆
Hey ROCKERZ
Slap nahin punch maara RB ne. 😆Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Shock par shock lol.
Sapne mein thappad kaun khata hai🤣
Okay, so the good thing is Karyeshu dasi shlok is reserved for PreRish😎. Others can continue with standard mangalam bhagwaan😆
I think the Swiss bench BTS was his dream.It is all our RB fans wish which is fulfilled in A's dream 🤣
I wish he continues dreaming about PreBaj in the future too😆
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Hey ROCKERZ
😳
Koi bts dedo KaRica ka 😭😭
U changed your dp?
Congratulations Miss Red🥳
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
aur wahan par moloy n Bajaj ka face off 🤪
Wo toh I forgot🤣
I feel like dancing rn

Koi PreRish wedding celebration thread bnaio
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I think the Swiss bench BTS was his dream.
ya. I think even the one where P walks to B and holds his hand and they both walk away is also A's dream.
Could you add the sindoor gif to the first page? It would go with the title of the AT 😳